May 2016:
March 2014:

Monday, June 24, 2019

Son of a bitch!

Finished up the previous post and went back to finishing a graph for the econ blog.

Two of the series begin in the 1940s, and the third in 1960. So I added a user-defined line to bring it back to the 1940s, made the line dashed, made the color match that third line, got the start- and end-values and dates right. Then I looked at it, decided I needed a bend in the middle of that line, added another user-defined line, and made everything match up nice. Then I took a picture:


Then I got the "Page short URL" for the graph, saved the link, and looked at the link version of the graph:

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/graph/?g=ofCm
The color, line type, and line width are all good. The start- and end-values (Y-axis values) look good. And I think the start-dates are correct; they look right. But the end-dates are wrong-wrong-wrong.

It's like a kick in the balls, you know?

No comments: